Help with SequenceServer Configuration and Indexing

Hello guys… :wave:

I recently started using SequenceServer for a project involving sequence alignments, and I’ve encountered a few challenges during the configuration and indexing process. I’m reaching out to see if anyone in this community can provide some guidance or tips based on their experiences.

Firstly, I’ve followed the installation instructions carefully and ensured that all dependencies are correctly set up. However, when I attempt to index my FASTA files, I run into issues that prevent the indexing from completing successfully. I’ve double-checked the file formats and paths, but the error messages I receive are somewhat vague, making it difficult to pinpoint the exact problem.

Additionally, I’m looking for best practices when it comes to organizing and preparing my sequences for indexing. Are there specific formats or structures you’ve found to be more effective? Any insights into optimizing performance would also be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, I’m interested in understanding how to customize the search parameters in SequenceServer. I believe this could enhance the usability of the server for my specific needs, but I’m unsure where to start.

I also check this: https://support.sequenceserver.com/t/apache-configuration-for-sequenceserver-sinatra-errorrails But I have not found any solution. Could anyone guide me about this? If anyone has encountered similar issues or has experience with these aspects of SequenceServer, I would be grateful for your input. Sharing any resources, tips, or even troubleshooting steps would be immensely helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Respected community member! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: